Announcement

Collapse

Njoftim

Pershendetje Vizitore,

Nese njoftimi juaj nuk duhet te jet online , na kontaktoni me email me link e njoftimit ne [email protected].
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WooCommerce Expert (E-Commerce/PSP Manager)

WooCommerce Expert (E-Commerce/PSP Manager)

Tirane

Nr. Njesia - Zona me e afert?

7 Rr. e Kavajes | 21 Dhjetori

Tipi

me orar te plote

Fusha | Profili i punes

Informatike | Programim

Gjuha

anglisht

Eksperienca

vetem me eksperience

About Prime Partners:

Prime Partners is a pioneering force in online and alternative payment solutions, celebrated for our innovative approach and unwavering commitment to excellence. With a formidable presence across various jurisdictions, including Ukraine, Georgia , we have solidified our position as a leading entity in the online payment industry. We are delighted to announce the grand opening of our new office in Tirana, Albania, signifying a significant expansion of our operations. As we embark on this exciting journey, we are seeking talented individuals to join our dynamic team and contribute to our ongoing success.

Role Overview:

The WooCommerce Expert will play a pivotal role in the development, optimization, and expansion of our WooCommerce and Shopify websites. This individual will be responsible for managing the full system cycle of our e-commerce platforms, implementing technical solutions to enhance website performance, and ensuring a seamless and efficient online shopping experience for our customers.

Key Responsibilities:

• Lead the technical development and maintenance of our WooCommerce and Shopify websites, ensuring high performance, security, and scalability.
    • Collaborate with the marketing and design teams to implement new features and functionalities that align with our business goals.
    • Conduct thorough website audits to identify areas for improvement and implement strategies to enhance site speed, SEO, and user experience.
    • Manage all technical aspects of the e-commerce ecosystem, including integrations with third-party applications, payment gateways, and shipping providers.
    • Stay abreast of the latest e-commerce trends and technologies, and proactively suggest and implement innovative solutions to drive business growth.
    • Provide technical leadership and guidance to the development team, fostering a culture of excellence and continuous learning.
    • Ensure the reliability and security of e-commerce data through regular backups and compliance with data protection regulations.

Qualifications:

• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
    • Proven experience managing WooCommerce and Shopify platforms, with a strong portfolio of successful e-commerce projects.
    • Expertise in web development technologies, including PHP, JavaScript, HTML, CSS, and relevant APIs.
    • Strong understanding of e-commerce SEO best practices and experience with analytics tools to track and optimize performance.
    • Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
    • Strong leadership skills, with experience managing teams and projects.
    • Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.

Why Join Prime Partners?
    • Opportunity to work with a fast-growing e-commerce brand with a global reach.
    • Flexible working arrangements, with the option to work remotely.
    • A dynamic and supportive team environment that values innovation and creativity.
    • Competitive salary and benefits package, including performance bonuses and professional development opportunities.

How to Apply:
    If you are passionate about Woocommerce and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume, a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for this role, and a portfolio of your work to [email protected]

We thank all applicants for their interest in joining Prime Partners; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.

Apply
Working...
X