Announcement

Collapse

Njoftim

Pershendetje Vizitore,

Nese njoftimi juaj nuk duhet te jet online , na kontaktoni me email me link e njoftimit ne [email protected].
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tirane, ofroj vend pune Governance Manager

Tirane, ofroj vend pune Governance Manager

Tirane

Tipi

me orar te plote

Fusha | Profili i punes

Ekonomist-Financier/eJura | Drejtesi

Gjuha

anglisht

EPPC Albania, on behalf of its client, is looking for a Governance Manager.

Responsibilities:

Governance Framework: Develop and maintain governance policies and procedures, ensuring alignment with industry standards and regulations;
    Compliance Management: Monitor and audit compliance with internal policies and regulations and implement compliance training programs.
    Risk Management: Identify and mitigate corporate governance risks; Report risk management activities to senior management;
    Support to Senior Management and Committees: Assist the board and committees on governance matters, ensuring proper documentation and record-keeping.
    Policy Development: Draft and update company policies to ensure legal compliance, communicate them to stakeholders;
    Stakeholder Engagement: Liaise with regulators, advisors, and stakeholders; Maintain relationships with investors, regulators, and industry bodies;
    Ethics and Integrity: Promote ethical practices within the organization; Handle whistleblower reports and conduct investigations.
    Continuous Improvement: Stay updated on best practices in corporate governance and recommend improvements to the governance framework.
    Regulation Update: Update and communicate regulatory changes in collaboration with the legal team;
    Project Management: Coordinate projects from approval to delivery and accountability;
    Meeting Coordination: Prepare documents and communications for meetings with interested parties.

Requirements for this position are:

Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business Administration, Finance; Professional certification (e.g., ICSA, CCEP) are preferred;
    Wealth experience in administration, regulatory and management roles;
    A substantial background in corporate governance or compliance;
    In-depth understanding of corporate governance principles, regulatory requirements, risk management;
    Strong attention to detail, people management and communication skills;
    Analytical and due diligence capabilities;
    Advanced MS Office proficiency;
    Ability to manage high-level decision-making;
    Proficiency in English is required.
    How to apply:

To apply for this opportunity, send your CV through the following link: https://aplikim.eppc.al
    You will be contacted by EPPC only if your CV will be qualified by our recruitment team.

www.eppc.al | aplikim.eppc.al
Working...
X