Announcement

Collapse

Njoftim

Pershendetje Vizitore,

Nese njoftimi juaj nuk duhet te jet online , na kontaktoni me email me link e njoftimit ne [email protected].
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tirane, ofroj vend pune Sales Representative

Tirane, ofroj vend pune Sales Representative

Tirane

Tipi

me orar te plote

Fusha | Profili i punes

Agjent shitje | Menaxhim shitje

Gjuha

anglisht

Eksperienca

me dhe pa eksperience

About Us:

At SBS Adria, a German-Albanian Joint-Venture company, we pride ourselves on delivering top-quality bunker fuel and exceptional service to the maritime industry. With a robust international presence, we cater to a diverse clientele ranging from small coastal vessels to large maritime ships.

Are you passionate about the maritime industry and looking to advance your career in sales? Do you have a knack for building relationships and driving business growth? Join our dynamic team at SBS Adria a physical bunker supplier, and become an integral part of our success story! Company is looking for:

Position: Sales Representative
    Type: Full-time

Role Overview:
    As a Sales Representative, you will be the driving force behind our domestic market expansion. You will market our comprehensive range of bunker services to domestic clients while working closely with our international sales department to ensure seamless coordination and service delivery.

Key Responsibilities:
    - Develop and implement strategic sales plans to achieve company objectives and increase market share in the domestic maritime sector.
    - Identify and target potential clients, establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key decision-makers.
    - Conduct market research to stay abreast of industry trends, competitor activities, and customer needs.
    - Collaborate with the international sales department to align domestic sales efforts with global strategies and initiatives.
    - Provide exceptional customer service, addressing client inquiries, resolving issues, and ensuring timely delivery of products.
    - Prepare and deliver persuasive sales presentations and proposals tailored to client needs.
    - Maintain accurate records of sales activities, client interactions, and market intelligence.

Qualifications:
    - Proven experience in sales, preferably within the maritime or energy sector.
    - Strong understanding of commodity markets, financial derivatives and finance matters
    - Work experience within the maritime industry, ideally bunker or petroleum product trading.
    - Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
    - Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
    - Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or a related field is preferred.

How to Apply:
    If you are ready to take on a challenging and rewarding role in a thriving industry, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] or call us at +355 692020917

Application Deadline: 21.06.2024

Join SBS Adria and contribute to our mission of fueling the future of maritime transportation!

Apply

WhatsApp
Working...
X