Announcement

Collapse

Njoftim

Pershendetje Vizitore,

Nese njoftimi juaj nuk duhet te jet online , na kontaktoni me email me link e njoftimit ne [email protected].
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shkoder, ofrohet Internship | vend praktike Internship per Marketing / Sales Data Management

Shkoder, ofrohet Internship | vend praktike Internship per Marketing / Sales Data Management

Shkoder

Tipi

Internship | vend praktike

Fusha | Profili i punes

Marketing

Gjuha

anglisht

Eksperienca

me dhe pa eksperience

We are offering opportunities for Internship positions as a Marketing / Sales Data Management. In this function you will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data to provide insights and recommendations to improve our marketing campaigns. You will work closely with our marketing team to ensure that our data is accurate and up-to-date.

Your duties will include, but are not limited to:

Conducting market research to identify trends and opportunities.
    Analyzing data from various sources to measure campaign effectiveness.
    Creating reports and dashboards to communicate insights to the team.
    Collaborating with other departments to ensure data accuracy and completeness.
    Assisting with the implementation of data management processes and procedures.
    You will be working under the guidance of our experienced marketing professionals who will help you develop your skills and knowledge in the field. We believe in providing our interns with meaningful and challenging work, and we are confident that you will find this internship to be a rewarding experience.

Please visit our website to read more about our company: https://pronovea.com
    To apply for this internship, please send your application/CV at: [email protected]

Apply
Working...
X