Announcement

Collapse

Njoftim

Pershendetje Vizitore,

Nese njoftimi juaj nuk duhet te jet online , na kontaktoni me email me link e njoftimit ne [email protected].
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tirane, ofroj vend pune SEO Strategist

Tirane, ofroj vend pune SEO Strategist

Tirane

Nr. Njesia - Zona me e afert?

5 Komuna Parisit | Kristal Center

Tipi

me orar te plote

Fusha | Profili i punes

Marketing-online | Social Media | SEO

Gjuha

anglisht

Eksperienca

vetem me eksperience

Shero Commerce is seeking an SEO Strategist. Your job will be to manage eCommerce SEO for established brands, with direct responsibility for that client’s strategy, execution, and results.
    This is a highly specialized role within the Client Services Department that requires coordination with the Development team. It focuses particularly on Shopify, BigCommerce, and Adobe Commerce platforms. This position offers the potential to build and lead your own SEO team.
    This is a full-time position at our Tirana office that offers flexible hours and a hybrid work schedule.

Key Tasks & Responsibilities:

Manage eCommerce SEO for established brands, including strategy, execution, and results.
    Coordinate with the Development team, focusing on Shopify, BigCommerce, and Adobe Commerce platforms.
    Collaborate with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented.
    Provide SEO analysis and recommendations for websites and web pages.
    Monitor web analytics and administer key reporting tools.
    Conduct Technical SEO Audits and address technical SEO issues.
    Strong understanding of Schema and Core Web Vitals.
    Experience with migration SEO and site architecture.
    Participate in sales calls with clients to discuss SEO strategies and recommendations.
    Stay updated with the latest SEO trends, tools, and best practices.

Requirements:

3+ years of technical SEO experience.
    In-depth experience with SEO and site analytics tools.
    Professional-level writing skills.
    Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript development.
    Experience working with back-end SEO elements and site speed optimization.
    Ability to quantify marketing impact and SEO performance.

Why Shero?

What does Shero offer? What does our team love about working here?

Limitless room to grow the way YOU want to. Ecommerce is exploding, and Shero is growing quickly. We hire ambitious, curious people who like to challenge themselves. Whether you want to lead a tech team or become a go-to industry expert, we have a place for you at all stages of your career.
    Apply now to become part of our successful and growing team. Apply here: https://sherocommerce.bamboohr.com/careers/26

Apply

[email protected] | www.sherocommerce.com
Working...
X