Announcement

Collapse

Njoftim

Pershendetje Vizitore,

Nese njoftimi juaj nuk duhet te jet online , na kontaktoni me email me link e njoftimit ne [email protected].
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiranë, ofroj vend pune Sales Engineer

Tiranë, ofroj vend pune Sales Engineer

Tirane

Nr. Njesia - Zona me e afert?

5 Blloku

Tipi

me orar te plote

Gjuha

anglisht

Eksperienca

vetem me eksperience

On behalf of a multinational corporation specializing in electrical and digital building infrastructure, a global leader in electrical and digital building infrastructures, offering a wide range of products and solutions for residential, commercial, and industrial applications, we are looking for a Sales Engineer

Sales engineer is responsible for growing sales of designed segment of products. Technical support to customers. Advise customers about products. Service to customers.

Role Responsibilities

Field of operation -Energy distribution product portfolio (field of insurance, switchboards, power insurance, transformers, busbar system, electric chargers…)
    Specification of products according to project documentation
    Technical support of internal sales and marketing team as well as to customers
    Assessment of quality complaints
    Co-responsibility for price policy, determination, and optimization of sales prices
    Training activities to external customers
    Close cooperation with the local sales and marketing team as well as with the Group
    Testing of new products
    Working in the sales team

Role Requirements

Electrical and electrotechnical education
    Business and marketing sense
    English: minimum B1
    Italian: advantage
    Strong communication and coordination skills
    Excellent analytical and mathematical skills with capacity to interpret complex data and manage complexity.
    Excellent in Excel
    Driving licence B
    Team player with good interpersonal skills

How to apply?

All interested candidates are welcomed to send their application (CV) to the email address: [email protected] with the subject “Sales Engineer”YOU’RE WELCOME!* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 for the "Protection of Personal Data".

Cel. : 0674647484

Apply

WhatsApp

Web: www.dimensionhr.al
    Email: [email protected]
    Cel: +355 69 20 46 320 | +355 67 46 47 484
    Adresa: Rr. "Moskat" | Prane LSI - Tirane, Albania
Working...
X