Announcement

Collapse

Njoftim

Pershendetje Vizitore,

Nese njoftimi juaj nuk duhet te jet online , na kontaktoni me email me link e njoftimit ne [email protected].
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ofrohet vend pune Senior Financial Controller-Fier

Shteti
    Shqiperi

Qyteti
    Fier

Tipi
    me orar te plote

Fusha/Profili i punes
    Ekonomist-Financier/e

Gjuhe
    anglisht

Eksperienca
    vetem me eksperience

EPPC Albania on behalf of its client, is currently recruiting a Senior Financial Controller.

Major responsibilities:

Prepare and present accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports;
    Conduct detailed financial analysis to identify trends, variances, and opportunities for improvement;
    Lead the budgeting and forecasting processes, ensuring alignment with the company's strategic goals;
    Monitor financial performance against budgets and forecasts;
    Implement and maintain robust internal controls to ensure compliance with financial regulations and standards. Ensure the integrity of financial data;
    Identify and implement cost-saving measures and efficiency improvements within the finance function and across the company;
    Oversee tax planning and compliance, ensuring adherence to local tax laws and regulations;
    Manage cash flow planning and ensure availability of funds as needed;
    Lead and mentor the finance team, fostering a culture of high performance, continuous learning, and professional development.
    Requirements for this position are:

Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field. A Master’s degree or professional certification (e.g., ACCA, CPA) is highly desirable;
    Minimum of 5 years of experience in a financial control or similar role, with at least 2 years in a senior management position;
    Experience in the agriculture, or related industry is preferred;
    Strong knowledge of financial reporting standards, tax regulations, and industry best practices;
    Proficient in financial software and MS Office, particularly Excel;
    Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills;
    Fluent English, both written and spoken (MUST);
    Strategic thinker with a strong business acumen;
    Detail-oriented and able to handle complex financial data;
    Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
    How to apply:

To apply for this opportunity, please fill your application at:

You will be contacted only if your CV will be qualified.

Last edited: Monday at 09:17
Working...
X