Announcement

Collapse

Njoftim

Pershendetje Vizitore,

Nese njoftimi juaj nuk duhet te jet online , na kontaktoni me email me link e njoftimit ne [email protected].
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request for Offer - Call for Short-Term Consultancy

Request for Offer - Call for Short-Term Consultancy

Tirane

Tipi

Freelancer | me projekt

Fusha | Profili i punes

Dizajn / Webdizajn / Grafik

Eksperienca

vetem me eksperience

Expert to design/illustrate and layout a child friendly version of “The Criminal Code for Children”​About us
    Terre des hommes (Tdh) Mission in Albania is a non-profit making organization that has been operating for over 30 years in the field of child rights and child protection. Tdh Albania is implementing programs in the field of migration and anti-trafficking, child protection and access to justice and collaborates with national and local partners to contribute to system strengthening, advocacy, cooperation mechanisms, models of interventions that promote the well-being of vulnerable children, youth, and families, fostering social inclusion in the most marginalized communities.
    About the call
    In the framework of the Project “Youth Voice for Justice and Rights” funded by the Austrian Development Agency (ADA) with funds of Austrian Development Cooperation, Terre des hommes Mission in Albania is seeking to contract an expert to create materials that are visually engaging, easy to understand and age-appropriate for children and youth.

To know more about this call, please check the full Terms of Reference in our webpage in the link below:

In the framework of the Project “Youth Voice for Justice and Rights” funded by the Austrian Development Agency (ADA) with funds of Austrian Development Cooperation, Terre des hommes Mission in Albania is seeking to contract an expert to create materials that are visually engaging, easy to understand and age-appropriate for children and youth.

Thank you for expressing your interest in collaborating with Tdh Albania!

Company logo
Working...
X