Announcement

Collapse

Njoftim

Pershendetje Vizitore,

Nese njoftimi juaj nuk duhet te jet online , na kontaktoni me email me link e njoftimit ne [email protected].
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tirane, kerkohet Asst. Manager of Bank’s Legal Service Sector - Legal Affairs Department

Tirane, kerkohet Asst. Manager of Bank’s Legal Service Sector - Legal Affairs Department

Tirane

Tipi

me orar te plote

Fusha | Profili i punes

Jura | Drejtesi

Gjuha

anglisht

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES

Preparation of the contracts and agreements with third parties, on accusation of good and services.
    Monitoring new relevant legislation and regulations and draft opinions regarding the draft – laws, draft by-laws acts, draft regulations, new banking products, etc.
    Drafting the rent contract for the Branch premises, as well following the process of any legal issue with that regard.
    Issuing legal opinion on legal acts such as proxy, inheritance, contracts, companies legal documents or on any other entities
    Providing support on drafting template contracts on new bank products or extending the existing ones.
    Follow up complaints/requests of operational clients or third entities with whom the bank has established a relationships.
    Keeping relationship with all Government Body in the frame of the completion of the duties.
    Follow up of the criminal proceedings related to criminal activities against the Bank, including, but without limitation to theft/robbery/abuse of power, etc.
    Represent the bank in the court cases and preparing all the necessary acts.

JOB PROFILE

To have graduated from Law Faculties, offering a minimum 4-year education program and any other domestic and/or foreign university.
    To have the required requisites determined in the Human Resources Policy Manual.
    Three years of experience as a banking lawyer, also a minimum seven years of work experience.
    To have the advocate license.
    To have the ability to represent and co-ordinate.
    PC Knowledge in user level.
    Good skills on English
    Successful in human relations.
    Reliable, patient and Careful.
    To be able to travel.
    To be able to work overtime for the job.

Interested candidates are encouraged to apply through the link https://cv.bkt.com.al/candidate/job_search# or send their CV at [email protected] until 12.09.2024 by specifying the position they are applying for.

Apply

Banka Kombëtare Tregtare,
    Bul."ZhanD'Ark" - Tiranë
    Tel. 281-554 | Fax.250956
    Instagram: bkt_banka kombetare
    Facebook: Banka Kombetare Tregtare
Working...
X