Announcement

Collapse

Njoftim

Pershendetje Vizitore,

Nese njoftimi juaj nuk duhet te jet online , na kontaktoni me email me link e njoftimit ne [email protected].
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tirane, ofroj vend pune Sales Project Manager

Tirane, ofroj vend pune Sales Project Manager

Tirane

Nr. Njesia - Zona me e afert?

6 Kombinat | Vaqarr | Ndroq

Tipi

me orar te plote

Fusha | Profili i punes

Menaxhim

Gjuha

anglisht

Eksperienca

vetem me eksperience

FM Reklama is a strong and consolidated company in the market of Signage, Digital Printings and Promotional Items. The company has an experience of 17 years as a manufacturer, installer and maintainer in these fields. During these years, it has shown determination, passion, dedication for the client's satisfaction by giving them the best.

Job position: Sales Project Manager

Duties and Responsibilities:
    • Continuous meetings with new and existing clients with the aim of generating sales by expanding the portfolio of clients, studying the market and identifying new opportunities;
    • Manages the sales cycle;
    • It focuses on achieving the objectives and increasing the financial profitability of the company;
    • Identifies new business opportunities, builds and maintains relationships with key client portfolio;
    • Identifies the specific needs of customers, provides the appropriate technical information about the products, giving the necessary recommendations and solutions;
    • Monitors and analyzes market trends and reports periodically to the manager of the company;

Qualifications:

Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture or Management or any relevant field:
    More than 3 years of proven working experience in Sales and Managing Projects;
    Good knowledge of Office, CRM and ERP systems;
    Driven license B
    Other interpersonal Skills:

Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
    Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality;
    Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
    Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills;
    Detail-oriented and diligent work ethic with excellent organizational, project and time management to drive initiatives and end goals;
    Flexibility and adaptability to changing project requirements;

Application Procedure:

To apply for this position, please submit Your CV before 30.08.2024 through the email address: [email protected]

Please note that only those candidates SELECTED for further consideration, will be contacted

Apply

WhatsApp

FM Reklama sh.p.k
    Prush, Tiranë

[email protected]
    +355672005985
Working...
X