Announcement

Collapse

Njoftim

Pershendetje Vizitore,

Nese njoftimi juaj nuk duhet te jet online , na kontaktoni me email me link e njoftimit ne [email protected].
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tirane, ofroj vend pune turni III (i nates) Night Audit

Tirane, ofroj vend pune turni III (i nates) Night Audit

Gjiri Lalezit | Hamallaj

Tipi

turni III (i nates)

Fusha | Profili i punes

Punetor | Ndihmesa

The Meliá Durrës Hotel is part of Meliá Hotels International. It is located in one of Europe's most promising tourist destinations and offers the best hospitality on the Albanian coast. As the first resort in the country and just one more step in the development of tourism in the nation, Meliá Durrës Hotel is committed to getting involved by bringing its extensive experience in the sector. For our Company we are looking for Very Inspiring People who want to start the future now with us.

NIGHT AUDIT

REPORTS TO: FRONT OFFICE MANAGER DEPARTMENT: FRONT OFFICE​
    MISSION: The Night Audit will ensure an overall smooth running of the department during night hours, looking after the complete satisfaction, safety, and security. Will be responsible for conducting walk-around of the hotel with an eye for safety and security and complete any additional tasks as set by the Front of House Management Team.

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES

Ensure the night audit is completed with accuracy
    Proactively identify and manage noise issues to prevent complaints
    Maintain cleanliness and guest satisfaction night hours of duty
    Complete duty management shifts as assigned
    Ensure the health, safety, and security of the hotel during night hours
    Resolve complaints to a high satisfaction level
    WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR

Experience in a similar role minimum two years
    Opera PMS experience is desirable but not essential
    Proactive problem solver
    Complaint resolution skills
    Basic numeric skills, as you will be responsible for cash and card reconciliations
    Join our Company! Your Benefits include:

A competitive salary
    Excellent discounts through our global My Melia Reward programmed for you, your family and friends 
    Lots of opportunities to develop and progress as part of our global family Melia Hotels International
    Training and learning academy through eMelia, with the opportunity to learn up to 12 different languages to support your growth!

All interested individuals are invited to send a full CV with details of education and experiences at [email protected].
    Please be informed that only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
    By sending via e-mail the CV to the mentioned address, the candidate accepts that Meliá Durrës Hotel will process the personal data provided in accordance with the law no. 9887, dated 10.03.2008 “On the protection of personal data”, as amended, and other secondary legislation in force.

Apply

[email protected]
Working...
X