Announcement

Collapse

Njoftim

Pershendetje Vizitore,

Nese njoftimi juaj nuk duhet te jet online , na kontaktoni me email me link e njoftimit ne [email protected].
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tirane, ofroj vend pune CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (CFO)

Tirane, ofroj vend pune CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (CFO)

Tirane

Tipi

me orar te plote

Fusha | Profili i punes

Ekonomist-Financier/e

Gjuha

anglisht

Eksperienca

vetem me eksperience

Elite Jobs International, on behalf of its client, is currently recruiting for the position of Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in Tirana, Albania.
    You will have overall responsibility for the strategic planning, implementation, managing, and running of all the finance activities of the company,
    including business planning, budgeting, forecasting, risk, and governance as well as negotiations.

Duties & Responsibilities:

Providing leadership, direction, and management of the finance and accounting team
    Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO/President and members of the executive management team
    Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
    Advising on long-term business and financial planning
    Provide commercial insight and leadership across the business to exceed business plan targets
    Responsible for ensuring the risk and compliance management framework is embedded and operational for the Group
    Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
    Reviewing all formal finance, HR, and IT-related procedures
    Requirements:

A Bachelor’s degree in the following will be expected for this role: Accounting; Finance or Economics
    MBA or CPA is also highly desirable
    At least 10 years of experience in the finance industry and proven leadership and management experience are essential
    In-depth knowledge of local accounting standards and fiscal regulations;
    Strong analytical/quantitative skills and experience with a multi-site organization;
    Advanced communication skills verbal and written;
    Motivating and leading others while under supervision;
    Excellent command of the English language
    If you meet the above criteria, then do not hesitate to apply by following the link: https://elitejobs.org/jobs/chief-financial-officer-cfo/ and/or send your CV in English, to the following e-mail address: [email protected]

You will be contacted by ELITE JOBS INTERNATIONAL only if your CV is qualified by our recruitment team.

Elite Jobs International, is an ethical agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regard to age, race, gender, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or nationality. All applications will be treated with complete confidentiality according to Law No. 9887 "On Personal Data Protection".

Apply

WhatsApp

Rruga Pjeter Budi, 1001, Tirane
    Zyra 6, Pallati Rogerd (perballe Restorant Floges)
    [email protected] +355 68 3878217
Working...
X