Announcement

Collapse

Njoftim

Pershendetje Vizitore,

Nese njoftimi juaj nuk duhet te jet online , na kontaktoni me email me link e njoftimit ne [email protected].
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tirane, ofroj vend pune Menaxher per sistemet ISO

Tirane, ofroj vend pune Menaxher per sistemet ISO

Tirane

Nr. Njesia - Zona me e afert?

11 Autostrada Tr.-Dr.

Tipi

me orar te plote

Eurolab Internacional Grup, exclusive importer and distributor of International Premium Brands, is expanding its activity and is looking to hire a "Quality System Manager for ISO 9001 "Quality Management System" & ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety."

Strategy and Development:

Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice capacity planning vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance;
    Contribute to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicate the impact on Quality Management Systems (QMS).
    General and Task Management:

Develop the Management Systems strategy and the management arrangements for key milestones;
    Supports implementation of all relevant procedures described in the Quality Management System (QMS);
    Ensure that all in-house systems and procedures are updated, revised and modified to meet the needs of external certification bodies. Update quality documentation and communicate to carry forward lessons learned from quality concerns.
    Ensure that all necessary systems and procedures are in place to satisfy all customer and client requirements and audits;
    Introduce new systems and procedures when are modified/updated;
    Train others in all aspects of the quality system and application of procedures;
    Manage and administer regular internal and process audits of the QMS;
    Ensure corrective actions are undertaken to address non-conformities found;
    Manage the audit nonconformity data base and provide detailed analysis of nonconformities;
    Ensure ongoing compliance with the Quality Management System (ISO 9001/ISO 45001);
    Attend various meetings and communicate instructions;
    Produce written reports and make presentations;
    Identify business improvement opportunities within the organization;
    Supports risk assessments of processes and tasks;
    Other duties as per company needs in line with company internal regulations and job contract.
    Qualifications and Requirements:

University degree, preferably business law or others linked to business;
    More than 2 years of experience in same or similar positions;
    Very good knowledge of English and Italian (business);
    discreet and organized person;
    Good knowledge of MS package.

You can apply for this opportunity by sending your application to [email protected], specifying the job title for which you are applying. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next phases of recruitment process.

Apply

[email protected]
Working...
X