Announcement

Collapse

Njoftim

Pershendetje Vizitore,

Nese njoftimi juaj nuk duhet te jet online , na kontaktoni me email me link e njoftimit ne [email protected].
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commercial Assistant to Chief Executive Officer

Commercial Assistant to Chief Executive Officer

Tirane

Nr. Njesia - Zona me e afert?

11 Autostrada Tr.-Dr.

Tipi

me orar te plote

Fusha | Profili i punes

Asistence | Sekretari | Backoffice

Gjuha

anglisht

Eksperienca

vetem me eksperience

EUROLAB Internacional Grup is a distribution company located in Tirana. With 30 years of experience in the industry, we are the leading partner in the Western Balkans and other European countries.

Eurolab is looking to hire a "Commercial Assistant to Chief Executive Officer" who will be responsible for day-to-day tasks associated with executive administrative assistance, executive support, communication, and administrative assistance.

Duties and Responsibilities

Administrative Support: Provide administrative assistance to the CEO, including scheduling meetings, managing calendars, and handling correspondence.
    Data Management: Maintain and update databases with relevant information, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
    Reporting: Assist in preparing reports and presentations for management, summarizing key metrics and activities.
    Communications: Responsible for updating and following the agenda, organizing meetings, responding and actioning communications (verbal, written -electronic and non-electronic), preparing draft responses (letters, e-mails, or texts), and, where required, obtaining approval prior to their distribution.
    Documentation management: Monitors, receives, checks incoming and outgoing documents, and ensures the signing, sealing, distribution and storage of documentation in accordance with the requirements of Standards and specific instructions.

Requirements

Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics or Economics Informatic Technology
    Experience in management and number analyses
    Previous experience as a brand manager or category manager will be an advantage
    Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, Italian and Albanian
    Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
    Driving license
    Competences

Excellent analytical and presentation skills
    Exceptional skills in executive support and communication
    Excellent administrative assistance capabilities
    Highly organized and detail-oriented individual
    Great time-management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks

You can apply for this opportunity by sending your application to [email protected], specifying the job title for which you are applying.
    Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next phases of recruitment process.

Apply

[email protected]
Working...
X