Announcement

Collapse

Njoftim

Pershendetje Vizitore,

Nese njoftimi juaj nuk duhet te jet online , na kontaktoni me email me link e njoftimit ne [email protected].
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vehicle Dispatcher

Vehicle Dispatcher

Tirane

Tipi

me orar te plote

Fusha | Profili i punes

Inxhinieri

Gjuha

anglisht

Eksperienca

vetem me eksperience

Since we were founded over 60 years ago a lot has changed. Markets and technologies. Requirements and challenges. But one important thing has remained the same: the fact that technology is inconceivable without people. It is made by people and used by them. For this reason, in our daily activities, we work will passion, we are masters in our profession, we develop innovation, we fulfilled individual requirements.

If you want to join a company oriented by people where learning process never stops, we invite you to send us your CV
    OPEN POSITION:
    Vehicle Dispatcher
    Responsibilities and duties:

Manages all matters related to the transportation needs and requirements of Forschner Albania Company
    Performs dispatching and schedules periodic maintenance at prescribed intervals for fleet vehicles and performs related work as required
    Assigns vehicles to drivers, or other company personnel to provide transportation for approved company business while insuring the efficient and effective
    Maintains a system of gathering information to update fleet inventory and service
    Monitors the actual release and return of fleet vehicles to ascertain the current location and user
    Schedules servicing of fleet vehicles including lubrication, oil and filter changes,etc
    Determines vehicle service needs and writes maintenance repair orders to car/truck dealers,etc
    Issues automotive parts and supplies to driver and other company employees for in-company maintenance and supplies, to whom issued, and other pertinent information
    Signs/approves billings from sources outside the parties for items received or work performed
    Processes vehicles for used equipment sales.
    Required skills and qualifications:

University degree, economics engineering preferred
    Very good knowledge of MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
    Very good analytical skills
    Very good knowledge of English language. Good command of German is considered a plus
    Experience 1-2 years
    Problem solver and work independently
    Excellent communication skills and ability to handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously
    Organized and detailed oriented
    Strong work ethics, teamwork, and collaboration.

Join our talented team and become part of the future, because we know
    GOOD LUCK!​Apply by sending your CV at: [email protected]

Apply

[email protected]
Working...
X