Announcement

Collapse

Njoftim

Pershendetje Vizitore,

Nese njoftimi juaj nuk duhet te jet online , na kontaktoni me email me link e njoftimit ne [email protected].
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ad Evaluation Agent | Automotive back office | AUTO1 Group

AUTO1.com è il mercato B2B online leader in Europa per l'acquisto e la vendita di auto usate. I nostri rivenditori partner, in oltre 30 paesi, possono acquistare auto dal nostro portale, in modalità asta o compra subito, in completa sicurezza, potendo contare su oltre 50.000 modelli certificati e sempre disponibili. AUTO1.com è parte di AUTO1 Group, la piattaforma di trading automobilistico leader in Europa.

Your daily tasks:
    Perform market price reality checks for the vehicle price advertisement of our Autohero vehiclesDocument market positioning of the Autohero vehicles based on their characteristic and pricingTake over the independent research of relevant information of vehicle types to ensure a correct market comparison
    Your profile:
    Fluency in English. Any other European language is a plusA strong passion for automobiles - professional experience in the automotive environment is a plusA high affinity for the internet and carsA careful, structured and detail-oriented way of working and a very high-quality standard
    We offer:
    • Direct employment with Albanian contract;
    • Fix remuneration + competitive variable;
    • The chance to become a part of the digital revolution in the automotive sector;
    • Concrete opportunities for professional growth in a highly merit-based context.

The place of work will be at the headquarters of AUTO1 Albania, Adressa: Rruga e Kavajës, Kompleksi Delijorgji, Park Construksion, Godina L, Kati5, Tiranë, Albania

The shifts provide a total of 40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday 09:00-18:00.
    If you think you are the right candidate you can send your CV at: [email protected]

AplikoWhatsApp
Working...
X