Announcement

Collapse

Njoftim

Pershendetje Vizitore,

Nese njoftimi juaj nuk duhet te jet online , na kontaktoni me email me link e njoftimit ne [email protected].
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The spacious apartment with a terrace - Garden Building Apartment - Rruga e Kavajës, Tirana

The spacious apartment with a terrace - Garden Building Apartment - Rruga e Kavajës, Tirana

Tirane

Nr. Njesia - Zona me e afert?

7 Rr. e Kavajes | 21 Dhjetori

Tipi

apartament

Siperfaqja m²

Nr dhoma

1+1

Kati

Kati

Cmimi Euro

The spacious apartment with a terrace and city views features 1 bedroom, a living room, a flat-screen TV,
    an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven, and 1 bathroom with a hot tub. Towels and bed linen are offered in the apartment.

For added privacy, the accommodation has a private entrance and soundproofing.

Set in Tirana, 1.5 km from Skanderbeg Square and 1.7 km from Former Residence of Enver Hoxha,
    Garden Building Apartment features air-conditioned accommodation with a balcony and free WiFi.

The property is close to several well-known attractions, 1.5 km from Et'hem Bey Mosque,
    1.2 km from National Museum of History Albania and 1.5 km from Reja - The Cloud.

Rock of Kavaje is 43 km from the apartment and National Theatre of Opera and Ballet of Albania is 1.4 km away.

Popular points of interest near the apartment include House of Leaves, Rinia Park and Clock Tower Tirana.
    The nearest airport is Tirana International Mother Teresa Airport, 14 km from Garden Building Apartment.

Contact no: 0674968650 Alger (to see this property's availability and prices)

Garden Building Apartment, Tirana, Albania

Situated in Tirana, 1.5 km from Skanderbeg Square and 6.

Whether you’re looking for hotels, homes, or vacation rentals, you’ll always find the guaranteed best price. Browse our 2,563,380 accommodations in over 85,000 destinations.

WhatsApp
Working...
X