Announcement

Collapse

Njoftim

Pershendetje Vizitore,

Nese njoftimi juaj nuk duhet te jet online , na kontaktoni me email me link e njoftimit ne [email protected].
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tirane, ofroj vend pune Financial Reporting Supervisor

Tirane, ofroj vend pune Financial Reporting Supervisor

Tirane

Tipi

me orar te plote

Fusha | Profili i punes

Ekonomist-Financier/eMenaxhim

Gjuha

anglisht

EPPC Albania on behalf of its client, one of the most prestigious and serious group in the market, is currently recruiting a Reporting Supervisor.

Reporting Supervisor serves as a supporting role for the Reporting & Controlling Manager to ensure quality financial reporting, financial analysis and budget controlling for Group companies to monitor performance.

Major responsibilities:

Prepare monthly management reports at Group level;
    Prepare the monthly financial reporting package and propose improvement in coordination with the Consolidation Supervisor;
    Ensure quality control of companies’ management reports;
    Perform analysis and report budget deviations for group companies;
    Contribute to preparation of financial reports or analysis to be presented to management and/or the presentation for the Management Board;
    Develop financial indicators to monitor performance for the Group companies based on best industry practices;
    Preparation of annual management budget and financial performance report;
    Preparation of annual report in coordination with other teams;
    Prepare the un-consolidated group budget;
    Monitoring of intercompany transactions and application of arm’s length principles;
    Perform quarterly, semi-annual and annual sectorial analysis;
    Perform ad-hoc analysis on Group companies for specific performance issues;
    Coordinate the deployment of new CF reporting, monitoring tools and group company’s ERP developments.
    Requirements for this position are:

Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Finance required (ACCA diploma or under way is a big advantage);
    Previous experience with a big four audit firm or in banking - is an advantage;
    At least 5 years of progressive experience in accounting with a strong emphasis on the Financial Analysis and Reporting in medium and/or large company;
    Strongly result oriented, very attentive to detail and able to work independently;
    Excellent capacities in excel spreadsheets and developing models;
    Excellent command of English language.
    How to apply:

To apply for this opportunity, please fill your application at: https://aplikim.eppc.al

You will be contacted only if your CV will be qualified.

www.eppc.al | aplikim.eppc.al
Working...
X