Announcement

Collapse

Njoftim

Pershendetje Vizitore,

Nese njoftimi juaj nuk duhet te jet online , na kontaktoni me email me link e njoftimit ne [email protected].
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tirane, ofroj vend pune Head of Business Analysis & Reporting

Tirane, ofroj vend pune Head of Business Analysis & Reporting

Tirane

Nr. Njesia - Zona me e afert?

9 Stacioni Trenit | Zogu i Zi

Tipi

me orar te plote

Fusha | Profili i punes

Ekonomist-Financier/eKontabilitet | Audit

Gjuha

italisht

Eksperienca

vetem me eksperience

Consulcesi | We are different!

Do you want to join the largest network in Europe dedicated to the Health System, grow, and take on new professional challenges?
    If the answer is yes, your future could be with Consulcesi Group!
    With offices in Rome, Milan, Lugano, Tirana, Brussels, and London, and a multi-qualified team of over 1,000 employees, we are the largest entity in Europe dedicated to Healthcare Professionals and Companies.

About the Role - Head of Business Analysis & Reporting
    The candidate, reporting directly to the Group CFO, will be responsible for analyzing financial KPIs, optimizing business processes, and digitalizing activities for data-driven decisions.
    They will collaborate with Management to achieve strategic goals and support the integration of M&A acquisitions.
    Additionally, they will manage a BI team to implement the pricing strategy.

What will you do with us?

Analyzing the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), especially relating to financial metrics such as sales, expenditures, profit margin and developing the reconciliation of revenues between accounting and CRM system.
    Driving key initiatives and playing a significant role in systems, process and digitalization of activities to make every decision data driven.
    Working closely with the management team and Business Units, defining plans and actions in order to achieve business targets (short-medium-long term).
    Supporting the process integration of M&A acquired across Europe.
    Responsible for the BI team : process optimization, new clustering logic for the customer base, definition sales funnel, market penetration and help for the implementation of pricing strategy
    Design, build, implement, and support Financial Management process as EPM Manager.
    Manage a team of 2 people.
    Build of models in order to predict Customer churn and acquisition, working closely with marketing team.
    Daily, weekly, monthly reporting to the different areas of the business creating a dedicated tool.

What requirements will you need to have?
    Previous experience of at least 5 years in business analysis, reporting, and data management roles
    Advanced knowledge of Business Intelligence (BI) tools
    Experience with statistical analysis software
    Ability to create detailed reports and dashboards to visualize data and support business decisions
    Familiarity with ERP and CRM systems, SAP e DWH
    High Italian proficiency

This challenge is right for you if you possess...
    Leadership qualities
    Effective communication
    Time management
    Problem-solving and strategic thinking

What we offer?
    With us, you will find a dynamic and flexible work environment within a rapidly growing group that invests in digital transformation, innovation, and the training of its employees.
    We care about the work-life balance of our employees, which is why we adopt a hybrid work model for everyone, combining on-site and remote work.
    You will have the opportunity to enhance your skills and professionalism with training plans tailored to your experiences, skills, and aspirations.

Consulcesi Group guarantees equal opportunities, promotes inclusion, and supports diversity among people. All applications will be received and evaluated based on skills, experience, and the abilities required for the role, regardless of age, ethnicity, nationality, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation, political affiliation, parenthood, marital status, or socioeconomic status.
    For this reason, we ask you to remove from your CV the photo, date of birth, marital or family status, and any other identifying aspects that are not relevant to the position.

Equal Opportunity Statement:
    Applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality in accordance with Law No. 9887 of the Albanian Parliament on 'Personal Data Protection'

Apply

WhatsApp

Tirana Ring Center kati i 8-te, Rrethrrotullimi i “Zogut te zi”, Rruga. M. Gjollesha - Tirane, Albania.
    Gli interessati possono inviare il CV in lingua italiana all’indirizzo: [email protected]
    Tel. : +355 044504340
    Cel. : +355 674009050
Working...
X