Announcement

Collapse

Njoftim

Pershendetje Vizitore,

Nese njoftimi juaj nuk duhet te jet online , na kontaktoni me email me link e njoftimit ne [email protected].
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tirane, ofroj vend pune Integrator Graphic Designer Games

Tirane, ofroj vend pune Integrator Graphic Designer Games

Tirane

Tipi

me orar te plote

Fusha | Profili i punes

Dizajn / Webdizajn / GrafikInformatike | ProgramimIT Teknike | KompjuteraWeb designWeb developer

Gjuha

anglisht

----------------------- PRIMARY MISSION ----------------------

**Context:** As part of our development, we are seeking a graphic integrator mission to join the Interactive Games Department. The contractor will operate within an ecosystem focused on developing instant scratch games, exclusive web games, puzzle games, or multiplayer games.

Supporting the graphic integration and design (IGD) team, the contractor will participate in the creation and updating of assets, facilitating the integration of graphic resources by the development teams. They will be responsible for optimizing and preparing these resources to ensure high-performance industrial use.

The contractor will work between artists and Game Devs, as well as the Delivery Manger, to successfully create mobile/lottery games according to client requests.

----------------------- ACTIVITIES: MISSIONS ----------------------

- Assist in the integration of resources, including 2D and 3D graphics, animations, and sound, into game engines for lottery games.
    - Collaborate with the art and design team to ensure smooth integration of assets while maintaining the artistic vision.
    - Support the development team in troubleshooting and optimizing asset performance within the game engine.
    - Aid in the creation and modification of resources using standard software tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Blender, Spine, Texture Packer, or other relevant software.
    - Contribute to brainstorming sessions and concept development for new game projects.
    - Adjust images provided by our clients to be incorporated into sprite sheets and then into our game engine.

----------------------- REQUIRED SKILLS AND PROFILE ----------------------

- Coming from a specialized school in this field, the contractor has initial experience in a similar mission.
    - Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator software. Mastery of Spine and/or Texture Packer software as well as English is a plus.

----------------------- MISSION DETAILS ----------------------

- Start: ASAP
    - Experience: 2+ years

Email: [email protected]

Cel. : 0695556017

Apply

WhatsApp
Working...
X