Announcement

Collapse

Njoftim

Pershendetje Vizitore,

Nese njoftimi juaj nuk duhet te jet online , na kontaktoni me email me link e njoftimit ne [email protected].
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer Care B2C Associate Manager / Italian and English Language

Customer Care B2C Associate Manager / Italian and English Language

Tirane

Nr. Njesia - Zona me e afert?

11 Laprake | Spitali ushtarak | Dogana

Tipi

me orar te plote

Fusha | Profili i punes

Profesioni | Fusha?

Gjuha

anglishtitalisht

Eksperienca

vetem me eksperience

About us:

Founded on the dream and insight of three sports journalists in 1945, Sisal was the first Italian company to operate in the gaming and betting industry as a government licensee.

As of August 4, 2022, Sisal is part of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world’s largest online sports betting and gaming operator, with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and listed on the London and New York stock exchanges.

The company’s commitment to building a more responsible future rests on a sustainability strategy with long-term objectives to affirm Sisal as a leader in Responsible Gaming, an innovative and sustainable company and an exemplary work environment.

What you’ll do:

Manage Contact Center Operations to oversee and supervise daily operations of the contact center;
    Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to maintain efficiency, quality and productivity;
    Generate regular reports by detailing key metrics, trends, and areas for improvement, as well analyzing performance metrics;
    Train, and onboard new call center supervisors by providing ongoing coaching and feedback to support their professional development;
    Analyze customer feedback and proactively identify and resolve issues to improve the overall customer experience;
    Collaborate with senior management to establish long-term objectives for the contact center.
    Develop and implement strategic plans to achieve organizational goals;
    Conduct regular audits of call center operations, processes, and performance;
    Identify areas for improvement and implement corrective actions;
    Monitor compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies;
    Communicate effectively and collaborate with other departments to address cross-functional issues and opportunities;
    Cultivate positive relationships with external partners and vendors to support business objectives.
    Who you are:

Minimum of 5 years of experience in a contact center environment, with at least 2 years in a senior supervisory or coordinator role;
    Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, or a related field;
    Strong leadership and team management abilities;
    Proficiency both in English and Italian language;
    Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
    Ability to analyze data and generate actionable insights;
    Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
    Team-oriented with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
    What we offer you/you can expect from us:

Permanent contract;
    Hybrid working possibilities;
    Company Devices;
    Supplementary Private Health Insurance;
    Pension fund.
    Looking for a role that can support your learning and career goals:

Psychological well-being: online meditation courses, medical online service, and counseling service thanks to the support of certified psychologists and coaches;
    Continuous learning for soft and hard skills (es. Learn, Training);
    Support for parents and children and new mothers’ contributions.
    Equal Opportunity

Sisal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and Inclusion are fundamental values for us. We welcome any candidate without distinction of sex, age, culture, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression.

Send your cv at: [email protected] or call as at: +355694047604
    Deadline for application: 05/07/2024

Address: Pool Tower - Via Dritan Hoxha 1026 (near Procredit Bank) Tirana, Albania.

Apply

WhatsApp

www.sisal.al​
Working...
X