Announcement

Collapse

Njoftim

Pershendetje Vizitore,

Nese njoftimi juaj nuk duhet te jet online , na kontaktoni me email me link e njoftimit ne [email protected].
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IT Infrastructure Kubernetes Expert

Tirane

Nr. Njesia - Zona me e afert?

Tirane - Nr. Njesia - Zona me e afert?

Tipi

me orar te plote

Fusha | Profili i punes

Inxh. TelekomunikacioniIT | TIK | Informatike EkonomikeIT Adminsitrim Rrjeti

Gjuha

anglisht

Eksperienca

vetem me eksperience

Paga

Paga?

Get this opportunity!

Be that ONE!

Purpose of the position: Administer, Implement & Maintain Corporate Data Network Infrastructure.

Main Tasks:

Design and implement solutions for deploying, managing, and scaling Kubernetes clusters;
    Plan and execute rolling updates and deployments of applications on Kubernetes clusters;
    Monitor the health of Kubernetes clusters and diagnose & troubleshoot issues as they arise;
    Automate tasks related to provisioning, configuring, & maintaining Kubernetes cluster infrastructure;
    Work with development teams to containerize applications according to best practices, Creating and maintaining Kubernetes clusters;
    Analyzing and optimizing cluster performance;
    Managing Kubernetes resources such as storage, networking, and compute resources;
    Deploying applications on Kubernetes clusters;
    Scaling applications according to load demands;
    Securing access to Kubernetes clusters and managing authentication and authorization.
    Education: University Degree in Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications, or equivalent/master’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering.
    Experience and Qualifications: At least 3-5+ years of experience working with Kubernetes and Docker.

Skills:

Experience working on open-source projects;
    Strong expertise in DevOps and CI/CD implementation, thorough knowledge of cloud-native development;
    Experience with container technologies like Docker;
    Understanding of microservice design and architectural patterns, familiar with complex event processing and event-driven architecture,
    Very good knowledge of the English language.
    Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills;
    Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
    Ability to manage multiple priorities and work under pressure.
    Interested candidates should apply through:

The deadline for the application is May 25, 2024

We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening.

HR GROUP

Apply

Rr. “Muhedin Llagami”, Kompleksi “Square21”, Tiranë, Shqipëri
Working...
X