Announcement

Collapse

Njoftim

Pershendetje Vizitore,

Nese njoftimi juaj nuk duhet te jet online , na kontaktoni me email me link e njoftimit ne [email protected].
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tirane, ofrohet vend pune Junior Operation Manager - German Speaker

Tirane, ofrohet vend pune Junior Operation Manager - German Speaker

Tirane

Nr. Njesia - Zona me e afert?

7 Myslym Shyri | Drejtoria Policise

Tipi

me orar te plote

Fusha | Profili i punes

Administrate | NenpunesMenaxhim

Gjuha

gjermanisht

Eksperienca

me dhe pa eksperience

Company Description

With Enpal we are pursuing the dream of building the largest renewables community in Europe.
    How do we do this? Enpal finally makes solar easy: We rent solar systems, electricity storage devices, wall boxes and heat pumps at an all-inclusive rate, supplemented by a low-cost green electricity rate, and intelligently networked to form an integrated overall solution. True to the motto “digital, decentralized and 100% renewable“, our heart beats both for the rapid development of a company and for combating the greatest challenge of our generation — climate change.
    As the first green unicorn in Germany, we see it as our duty to further advance our mission of green energy for everyone. Be part of this success story and change the world together with us!

Job Description

We are seeking a detail-oriented professional to join our team, responsible for managing market communication rules and ensuring accurate email communication. The role involves supporting network operations, data entry, and data verification tasks. You will play a key role in identifying and correcting discrepancies in data, as well as participating in various discussions aimed at ensuring data accuracy and integrity.

With passion and creativity, you identify systemic errors and find optimal solutions.
    As a problem solver, you bring innovative approaches to our daily operations.
    In the field of smart metering, you work to ensure our processes run smoothly.
    You play a significant role in achieving our KPIs and are crucial to meeting our monthly goals by working closely with your colleagues.
    In addition to your daily tasks, you also engage in special projects and task forces to further advance our team.
    Qualifications

German language skills B2
    You show great interest in working with IT systems.
    Ideally, you already have some professional experience in the energy sector or in an administrative area.
    Initiative is second nature to you, as you not only proactively contribute ideas and solutions
    but also have a comprehensive understanding of operational processes.
    Your working style is structured, analytical, and detail-oriented.
    A completed degree or vocational training is advantageous, but we also warmly welcome career changers!
    Additional information

At Enpal we are proud of the diversity of our team. Neither when hiring nor during the employment relationship are decisions made on the basis of skin color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or age. Enpal stands for a safe workplace and takes action against discrimination and harassment of any kind.

Send you curriculum: [email protected]

Apply
Working...
X