Announcement

Collapse

Njoftim

Pershendetje Vizitore,

Nese njoftimi juaj nuk duhet te jet online , na kontaktoni me email me link e njoftimit ne [email protected].
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tirane, ofroj vend pune UX/UI design

Tirane, ofroj vend pune UX/UI design

Tirane

Eksperienca

me dhe pa eksperience

DuoTech is a versatile software development company with a wide range of expertise across various industries.
    Our track record includes successful projects in GHG incentive implementation, healthcare, nutritionism, boat and yacht digitalization, event systems, real estate/blockchain implementation, multiple system integrations, etc...

As the preferred candidate you will have: Experience in a dedicated UX/UI design role - with a portfolio that displays your expertise, attention to detail and thought process.
    Be able to work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team, delivering consistently high-quality results to demanding deadlines.
    Figma experience is a must!

Responsibilities

Lead the end-to-end design process, from user research and wireframing to prototyping and final visual design.
    Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work
    Engage with product management, engineering, business stakeholders, and third-party vendors to understand project
    Design and deliver wireframes, interactive prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups that effectively communicate design ideas and interactions.
    Create user flows, personas, and journey maps to inform design decisions and ensure a user-centric approach.

Qualifications

Bachelor's degree
    2+ years' of experience in design
    Proficient in visual design and wireframing tools like Figma, XD, etc...
    An excellent portfolio showcasing previous work.
    Please make sure you respond to the following questions when applying by email:

How many years of work experience do you have with Figma?
    What's your desired monthly salary (net)?

Apply sending your CV at the following e-mail address: [email protected]

Address:
    Bulevardi Zogu I, Tirana 1000, Albania

[email protected]

Apply
Working...
X