Announcement

Collapse

Njoftim

Pershendetje Vizitore,

Nese njoftimi juaj nuk duhet te jet online , na kontaktoni me email me link e njoftimit ne [email protected].
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tirane, ofroj vend pune Infermier/e

Tirane, ofroj vend pune Infermier/e

Tirane

Tipi

me orar te plote

Fusha | Profili i punes

Mjekesi

Gjuha

anglisht

Eksperienca

vetem me eksperience

Nurse​

Job Summery:
    We are seeking a compassionate and dedicated Nurse for our Client in Saudi Arabia. The ideal candidate will provide high-quality patient care in a State or Private hospital, ensuring the well-being and recovery of patients through skilled nursing practices. This role involves collaborating with a multidisciplinary team to deliver patient-centered care.
    Key responsibilities:

Patient Care: Assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care plans. Administer medications, perform medical procedures, and monitor patient progress.
    Collaboration: Work closely with physicians, healthcare professionals, and other team members to provide comprehensive care.
    Patient Education: Educate patients and their families on health conditions, treatment plans, and post-discharge care.
    Documentation: Maintain accurate and detailed patient records, ensuring compliance with healthcare regulations and standards.
    Emergency Response: Respond to medical emergencies and provide first-line care.
    Compliance: Adhere to all health and safety regulations, and follow hospital protocols and procedures.

Qualifications:

Education: Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing from an accredited program.
    Licensure: Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license
    Experience: 2+ years of nursing experience in general hospitals, critical care, pediatrics, etc.
    Skills: Excellent communication, organizational, and critical-thinking skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
    Language: Spoken and written English minimum level B2 is required
    Work environment:

Schedule: Full-time, Paid overtime may be required (42 hours in State hospitals and 48 hours in private hospitals)
    Physical Requirements: Ability to lift [X lbs], stand for extended periods, and perform physical tasks as required.
    Benefits:

Competitive salary and benefits package starting from 3000$ + bonus
    Free comfortable private housing.
    30-60 calendar days of holiday per year
    3 round trip tickets per year
    Overtime compensation of 150% of the basic monthly salary
    Including health insurance and professional development opportunities.
    How to apply
    Interested candidates should submit their resume at [email protected]

Apply
Working...
X