Announcement

Collapse

Njoftim

Pershendetje Vizitore,

Nese njoftimi juaj nuk duhet te jet online , na kontaktoni me email me link e njoftimit ne [email protected].
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tirane, ofrohet vend pune Venue Manager

Tirane, ofrohet vend pune Venue Manager

Tirane

Tipi

me orar te plote

EPPC Albania on behalf of its client, a leading Entertainment Center, is currently recruiting a Venue Manager.

Major responsibilities:

Ensure the highest safety standards are implemented and maintained for the benefit of our customers and staff;
    Build a collegiate and collaborative approach to problem solving across the business;
    Develop mutually rewarding supplier relationships;
    Research industry trends and provides insights and intelligence to Directors – be an expert of the service experience of our key competitors and use this information to ensure we remain a leader;
    Create a procedures guide for all our customer interactions and continuously improve upon these as the opportunity presents;
    Recruit and ensure that we train and develop our team such that they are highly engaged in our mission, sign-on to our values and model our behaviours internally and externally;
    Liaise with Operations Manager on rosters to ensure are fulfilled and that sufficient staff are in place in each of our functional areas at all times to service customer demand;
    Liaise with Operations Manager and Reception Supervisor on customer complaints through to a successful conclusion and ensure that the Reception Supervisor is maintaining a database of complaints and undertake regular continuous improvement analysis;
    Work with the Business and PR consultants to design events and ensure that the events are developed;
    Ensure that the First Aid equipment is maintained and operational;
    Ensure that the correct procedures are in operation with our Reception transactions;
    Ensure that any promos, events or advertising is being filtered through the system and efficiently prepared by Marketing team;
    Participate in regular risk management reviews and ensure that our customer service procedures incorporate the required risk management controls and parameters.

Requirements for this position are:

Strong customer service ethic;
    Excellent verbal communication skills;
    Positive, energetic and outgoing attitude;
    Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
    Previous face to face customer service experience;
    Experience in a similar environment including working with children;
    Experience in adventure activities, i.e. rock climbing, abseiling, trampolining;
    VCE and/or relevant tertiary studies, i.e. sports related qualification or education/child care qualification would be highly desirable;
    First Aid certificate.

How to apply:
    To apply for this opportunity, please fill your application at:

You will be contacted only if your CV will be qualified

www.eppc.al | aplikim.eppc.al
Working...
X