Announcement

Collapse

Njoftim

Pershendetje Vizitore,

Nese njoftimi juaj nuk duhet te jet online , na kontaktoni me email me link e njoftimit ne [email protected].
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tirane, ofroj vend pune Sales Manager

Tirane, ofroj vend pune Sales Manager

Tirane

Tipi

me orar te plote

Fusha | Profili i punes

IT | TIK | Informatike Ekonomike

Gjuha

anglisht

Eksperienca

vetem me eksperience

Sales Manager​Overview:
    At Info Business Solutions we are seeking a highly skilled Sales Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating sales strategies, achieving sales goals, building and maintaining strong client relationships, and reporting sales data to upper management.

Responsibilities:

Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sale process.
    Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needsRecommending improvements based on client needs.
    Identifies, analyzes and proposes new potential clients, while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
    Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
    Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
    Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
    Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
    Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote software solutions of the company.
    Maintaining client records.
    Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
    Preparing monthly and quarterly reports for the upper management.
    Requirements:

Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
    Proven experience in sales for a minimum of 3 years.
    Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
    Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with clients.
    Experience using computer for a variety of tasks.
    Able to work independently in a fast paced environment.
    Great negotiation skills.
    What we offer:

Working within a dynamic environment and a great place to learn and grow professionally.
    Paid international certifications and training to enhance your career development.
    Engage in diverse projects covering various industries.
    Private health insurance coverage.
    Perfect office location, in the heart of Tirana.
    Flexible work schedule including hybrid working (remote/on-site)
    Qualified candidates must send their CV’s at [email protected] with the subject: Sales manager

The personal information that you declare in your application will be protected and used only for recruitment purposes, based on the applicable law on personal data protection Law No. 9887, date 10.03.2008.

Apply

Infosoft Group
    Rr. Murat Toptani, Gjergji Center, Tiranë, Shqipëri
    [email protected]
Working...
X