Announcement

Collapse

Njoftim

Pershendetje Vizitore,

Nese njoftimi juaj nuk duhet te jet online , na kontaktoni me email me link e njoftimit ne [email protected].
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fier, ofroj vend pune Head of Supply Chain-Fier

Fier, ofroj vend pune Head of Supply Chain-Fier

Fier

Tipi

me orar te plote

Fusha | Profili i punes

Menaxhim

Gjuha

anglisht

EPPC Albania on behalf of its client, is currently recruiting a Head of Supply Chain.

Major responsibilities:

Develop and implement procurement strategies for feed, equipment, packaging and other necessary materials. Negotiate with suppliers to ensure quality and cost-effectiveness;
    Perform production planning processes for the slaughterhouse, hatchery, and live bird production. Ensure efficient scheduling and resource allocation to meet production targets;
    Continuously analyze and improve supply chain processes to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and ensure timely delivery;
    Develop and manage logistics strategies, including transportation and distribution of products, ensuring compliance with regulatory standards;
    Work closely with other departments such as sales, finance, and quality control to align supply chain activities with overall business objectives;
    Identify and manage supply chain risks, including supply disruptions and fluctuations in market demand;
    Lead and develop the supply chain team, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and professional growth.

Requirements for this position are:

Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or related field;
    Minimum of 7 years of experience in supply chain management, preferably in the poultry or related food industry;
    Strong knowledge of production planning, logistics, and procurement;
    Strategic thinker with a holistic understanding of supply chain operations;
    Strong organizational and project management skills;
    Excellent leadership, communication, and negotiation skills;
    Proficiency in both Albanian and English;
    Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities;
    Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
    Results-oriented with a focus on delivering high-quality outcomes.

How to apply:

To apply for this opportunity, please fill your application at:

You will be contacted only if your CV will be qualified.

www.eppc.al | aplikim.eppc.al
Working...
X