Announcement

Collapse

Njoftim

Pershendetje Vizitore,

Nese njoftimi juaj nuk duhet te jet online , na kontaktoni me email me link e njoftimit ne [email protected].
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full-stack engineer - remote

Shteti
    Shteti?

Qyteti
    Qyteti?

Nr. Njesia - Zona me e afert?
    Nr. Njesia - Zona me e afert?

Tipi
    remote / telework - nga shtepia

Fusha/Profili i punes
    Informatike/Programim

Gjuhe
    anglisht

Eksperienca
    Eksperienca?

On behalf of our client, an innovative company with a cutting-edge platform for the creative industry that connects creative people worldwide, providing them with the tools, community, and opportunities to thrive, we are looking to hire a Full Stack Engineer to join their dynamic team Remotely.

Role Description:

This is a full-time remote role for a Full Stack Engineer who will work on all aspects of software development, including both front-end and back-end development. The Full Stack Engineer will be instrumental in developing and enhancing our platform, which combines aspects of event ticketing with a professional networking site for the creative industry, maintaining and improving existing software applications.
    Responsibilities:

Design and implement robust front-end solutions using React and PHP, ensuring a seamless and intuitive user experience.
    Develop and maintain back-end systems, focusing on database design, scalability, and integration with various APIs and services.
    Collaborate with the payments team to integrate and manage payment processing systems, ensuring secure and efficient transactions.
    Work closely with cross-functional teams, including design, product, and marketing, to understand user needs and translate them into functional features.
    Ensure high-quality code standards, including writing tests and performing code reviews.
    Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in full-stack development.
    Qualifications:

Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
    Strong experience with front-end technologies, particularly React, Java
    Proficient in back-end development, with a focus on database design and management.
    Experience with payment system integration and e-commerce platforms.
    Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
    Strong communication and teamwork abilities.
    If you meet the above criteria, then do not hesitate to send/ upload your CV in English to the following e-mail address/website: [email protected] and/or https://elitejobs.org/jobs/full-stack-engineer/
    Elite Jobs International, is an ethical agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate about age, race, gender, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or nationality. All applications will be treated with complete confidentiality according to Law No. 9887 “On Personal Data Protection”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.

Apply
Working...
X