Announcement

Collapse

Njoftim

Pershendetje Vizitore,

Nese njoftimi juaj nuk duhet te jet online , na kontaktoni me email me link e njoftimit ne [email protected].
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tirane, ofrohet vend pune Crew

Tirane, ofrohet vend pune Crew

Tirane

Tipi

me orar te plote

EPPC Albania on behalf of its client, a leading Entertainment Center, is currently recruiting a Crew Member.

Major responsibilities:

Provide an exceptional customer experience every time by delivering a positive, fun and energetic service to our customers;
    Get actively involved in the customer experience, encouraging new comers to try different activities;
    Be the main point of contact for customers on the activity floor in relation to queries;
    Act fast and act responsibly at all times by supervising activities on the floor as per company regulations and procedures ensuring customer safety;
    Ensure safety standards with regards to equipment are met at all times;
    Identify and report any maintenance issues in relation to equipment on the activity floor;
    Communicate clearly with all staff and patrons in the venue, with good knowledge of our rules and our role in supporting their experience;
    Participate and take leadership with training sessions that will boost the knowledge of the team and their performance;
    Share your knowledge and your ideas with your team mates to support the development of our team;
    Assist your team leaders to maintain the high standards of the venue on a daily basis;
    Develop your role to keep up with the latest trends of the business.

Requirements for this position are:

Experience in a similar environment including working with children;
    Experience in adventure activities, i.e. rock climbing, abseiling, trampolining.
    Strong customer service ethic;
    Excellent verbal communication skills;
    Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
    Previous face to face customer service experience.

How to apply:
    To apply for this opportunity, please fill your application at:

You will be contacted only if your CV will be qualified.

www.eppc.al | aplikim.eppc.al
Working...
X