Announcement

Collapse

Njoftim

Pershendetje Vizitore,

Nese njoftimi juaj nuk duhet te jet online , na kontaktoni me email me link e njoftimit ne [email protected].
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Menaxher per Certifikimet ISO

Menaxher per Certifikimet ISO

Tirane

Nr. Njesia - Zona me e afert?

11 Autostrada Tr.-Dr.

Tipi

me orar te plote

Fusha | Profili i punes

MenaxhimMenaxhim strategjik | Drejtues

Gjuha

anglishtitalisht

Eksperienca

vetem me eksperience

Eurolab Internacional Grup, exclusive importer and distributor of International Premium Brands, is expanding its activity
    and is looking to hire a "Quality System Manager for ISO 9001 "Quality Management System."
    & ISO 45001, Occupational Health and Safety."

Strategy and Development:

Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice capacity planning vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance;
    Contribute to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicate the impact on Quality Management Systems (QMS).
    General and Task Management:

Develop the Management Systems strategy and the management arrangements for key milestones;​
    Supports implementation of all relevant procedures described in the Quality Management System (QMS);​
    Ensure that all in-house systems and procedures are updated, revised and modified to meet the needs of external certification bodies. Update quality documentation and communicate to carry forward lessons learned from quality concerns.​
    Ensure that all necessary systems and procedures are in place to satisfy all customer and client requirements and audits;​
    Introduce new systems and procedures when are modified/updated;​
    Train others in all aspects of the quality system and application of procedures;​
    Manage and administer regular internal and process audits of the QMS;​
    Ensure corrective actions are undertaken to address non-conformities found;​
    Manage the audit nonconformity data base and provide detailed analysis of nonconformities;​
    Ensure ongoing compliance with the Quality Management System (ISO 9001/ISO 45001);​
    Attend various meetings and communicate instructions;​
    Produce written reports and make presentations;​
    Identify business improvement opportunities within the organization;​
    Supports risk assessments of processes and tasks;​
    Other duties as per company needs in line with company internal regulations and job contract.​
    Qualifications and Requirements:

University degree, preferably business law or others linked to business;
    More than 2 years of experience in same or similar positions;
    Very good knowledge of English and Italian (business);
    discreet and organized person;
    Good knowledge of MS package.
    You can apply for this opportunity by sending your application to [email protected], specifying the job title for which you are applying. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next phases of recruitment process.

Apply

[email protected]
Working...
X