Announcement

Collapse

Njoftim

Pershendetje Vizitore,

Nese njoftimi juaj nuk duhet te jet online , na kontaktoni me email me link e njoftimit ne [email protected].
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tirane, ofrohet vend pune Sales Engineer

Tirane, ofrohet vend pune Sales Engineer

Tirane

Tipi

me orar te plote

Fusha | Profili i punes

Agjent shitje | Menaxhim shitje

Gjuha

anglisht

EPPC Albania on behalf of its client, a multinational corporation that specializes in digital automation and energy management, is currently recruiting a Sales Engineer.

Major responsibilities:

Develop partners’ business relations and realize direct sales with company partners in Albania. Promote and sell company offer (products, systems and services) to them and deploy all sales actions in order to maximize the business; maintain balanced network of current and potentials for future partners;
    Develop business and project opportunities, thus achieve sales goals in Albania –by coordinating sales strategies in accordance with company business plan;
    Register and follow up closely on all sales opportunities;
    Coordinate actions with the rest of the organization (Sales, Customer Satisfaction and Quality, Marketing, Project and Bid preparation) in order to maximize business and successfully close all targeted project opportunities;
    Maintain and develop up-to-date knowledge of the market, customers, competitors and company solutions. Apply this knowledge together with timely communication, providing accurate orders, following up opportunities and accounts in order to maintain high level of customer satisfaction.

Requirements for this position are:

University degree in Engineering (preferably Electrical), or Business;
    2+ years of professional experience as a Sales;
    Knowledge and understanding of electrical diagrams;
    Very good command of MS Office Suite;
    Hunting attitude and strong result orientation;
    Positive and energetic personality;
    Team player and quick decision maker;
    Excellent English language skills;
    Driver’s license.

How to apply:
    To apply for this opportunity, please fill your application at:

You will be contacted only if your CV will be qualified.

www.eppc.al | aplikim.eppc.al
Working...
X